II Land Camera ||
The Polaroid Colorpack II was a rigid plastic bodied instant camera that was made between 1969-1972. It was a big seller thanks to its low price (under $30 at time of introduction) and color film capabilities. Early production models featured a coated glass lens that was slightly smaller in diameter than the plastic version.
- Film type: Peel-apart 100-Series Land Pack Films (discontinued) or Fujifilm FP-100C (still manufactured).
- Lens: 114mm, f/9.2 3-element coated glass or uncoated plastic.
- Shutter: Electronic; range about 10s-1/500s
- Automatic exposure system similar to the folding pack cameras.
- Accepts flashcubes such as Phillips PFC 4 which automatically rotate after each exposure
- ISO 75 for colour prints, 3000 for black and white.
- Settings for 75 and 3000 speed films. (fixed aperture for each)
- Manual focus from 3 feet to infinity.
- Viewfinder contains a red square to show where the head in a portrait at 5 feet should appear.
- Has metal "spreader bars" instead of rollers.
- Body is dark brown-green in color, with usually a cyan stripe on the front.
- Neck strap.
- Cold clip.
- Shutter requires two standard 1.5V AA batteries.
Antique Camera: Polaroid Colorpack II Land Camera
Have that hard to buy for dad or photography buff? Forget the tie, get them a piece of their past with Vintage Polaroid Colorpack II Land Camera Camera for only $10 +S/H! Great on the shelf or as a restoration project!
Item is sold as is.
Returns not accepted on this item except for extreme circumstances. Please read description, view photos and ask any questions before making your purchase.
Shipped in 2-3 Business Days USPS Standard Post unless otherwise specified or requested by buyer.
All of our vintage and retro items at HuronShop are inspected to match their descriptions as accurately as possible. Please email email@example.com or use the Facebook Messenger function on the bottom right of our page.
Thanks for Looking! Come visit again soon!